Veterinary and Agricultural Sciences Collected Works - Theses

Permanent URI for this collection

Search Results

Now showing 1 - 1 of 1
  • Item
    Thumbnail Image
    Taylors Creek revegetation analysis of plant establishment
    Shaw, P. ; Thorpe, S ( 1988)
    Plant survival data was collected from parts of the Taylors Creek revegetation site approximately eighteen months post planting to determine the overall percentage survival rate of all species in the sample and the percentage survival rate of each species in the sample. This data is used to consider the efficacy of rationale and technique employed in the revegetation of Taylors Creek during 1986. Data was collected by a field survey of a randomly selected sample of planting areas comprising 12 percent of the total planting. Total percentage survival of the sample was 46 percent and the survival of each species ranged from 0 to 100 percent with a survival rate of 58 percent for the group of species best represented in the sample.